Social Media Lower Third | Adobe After effects | FT#06


Social Media Lower Third FT#06
This is a modern social media lower third. 10 popular website already added in this lower third, If you need any other media than just replace The Icon and change color according to your Logo color.This lower third made by using about after effect cs 6. You can edit this template by using cs6 or higher version. So Let's see a Video Preview Of this lower third template.
==================================
TO GET THIS, CHECK OUT BELOW LINK
Link:- https://bit.ly/2pVyQyV
Or Contact via EMAIL
Email:- hello.softandit@gmail.com
(For Business Inquiry Or More Details)
===================================
Note:-:
I Provide Editing service for adobe after effect lower third template, Intro template, Title animation, video editing, & Graphic Design. If you are Interested or if you need any help, Please contact me via email or the link was given. I Work On Fiverr. You can check out my Offers on there, Start form 5$. Please Feel Free To contact me, I would definitely love to help you with my best. Peace..

= PREVIEW VIDEO =







 = THANK YOU =
Social Media Lower Third | Adobe After effects | FT#06 Social Media Lower Third  | Adobe After effects | FT#06 Reviewed by Mehedi Hasan on 7:37 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.