Create Text logo in Photoshop | Video Tutorial | PS01


= Photoshop Logo Design:-
Hello, in this video tutorial, I will show you how to create a stylish text logo using Photoshop. Firstly, I will type the text in a specific font. You can download the font from the link provided in the video description. Then, I will separate each alphabet so that I can edit them individually. Next, I will cut out some areas to give the text a more complex look. 

If you are unsure how to create your own logo, don't worry! Just follow this tutorial using the same text. I have also included the PSD project file in the video description which includes everything you need.

Once the cutting and styling are complete, you will need to rasterize all layers and merge them into one layer. Then, add an image on top of the layer and create a clip mask. Lastly, add some shadow effects. For more details, please watch the video tutorial.

= Video Tutorial =






 = THANK YOU =







Create Text logo in Photoshop | Video Tutorial | PS01 Create Text logo in Photoshop | Video Tutorial | PS01 Reviewed by Mehedi Hasan on 8:05 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.